When you set up a bill to pay, you tell us how you would like your bills to be paid, and you only need to do this once. We also give you the option to pay early, pay late or split your bills. However, to continue using these features you must verify your account within 30 days from your first payment made through Duesday.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my payments if I can't access the app?
- I updated my phone and the app no longer works. What do I do?
- What happens if one of my services from a provider stops working?
- I’m already paying my provider through my bank. Why would I use Duesday?
- How do I choose when I pay?
- Why did the amount of my monthly bill change?
- How do I set up a payment?
- Are all of my payments monthly?
- Can I use Duesday with my joint account?
- How do I add a bill?