If you invite someone as a bill sharer who doesn’t have their Duesday account yet they will receive their sharing invite. They will see the bill details and how much of the bill they become responsible for. We will also ask them to review your bill sharing request and give them an option to either accept or decline it. While their account creation is pending you can continue setting up the bill payment for both of you. But be aware that if your bill sharer doesn’t create the account or declines bill sharing you will be charged the full amount.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a joint account to share bills?
- How many people can I share a bill with?
- If I accept to share someone else’s bill, what happens next?
- What happens if a bill sharer declines the invite to share my bill?
- Can I stop someone sharing my bill?
- I have added someone as a bill sharer who hasn't created their account yet. What happens next?
- What happens if one of my bill sharers does not pay for their share of the bill I created?
- Who is bill sharing for?