Once you accept the invitation to share a bill, you will then be asked to provide your payment details. Choose either your bank account, debit or credit card, and tell us how you wish to pay e.g when the bill comes in, on a certain day or whenever it’s due.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a joint account to share bills?
- How many people can I share a bill with?
- If I accept to share someone else’s bill, what happens next?
- What happens if a bill sharer declines the invite to share my bill?
- Can I stop someone sharing my bill?
- I have added someone as a bill sharer who hasn't created their account yet. What happens next?
- What happens if one of my bill sharers does not pay for their share of the bill I created?
- Who is bill sharing for?