The bill amounts are set by your chosen provider, sometimes the bills will fluctuate through the year, for example fuel bills are more expensive in the winter compared to the summer and most phone bills vary every month. With our Duesday app whenever the bill comes in we will let you know right away.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my payments if I can't access the app?
- I updated my phone and the app no longer works. What do I do?
- What happens if one of my services from a provider stops working?
- I’m already paying my provider through my bank. Why would I use Duesday?
- How do I choose when I pay?
- Why did the amount of my monthly bill change?
- How do I set up a payment?
- Are all of my payments monthly?
- Can I use Duesday with my joint account?
- How do I add a bill?