You can set up a bill payment just for yourself or share it with up to 12 people. Split the bill evenly or set up variable amounts for everyone you share your bills with.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a joint account to share bills?
- How many people can I share a bill with?
- If I accept to share someone else’s bill, what happens next?
- What happens if a bill sharer declines the invite to share my bill?
- Can I stop someone sharing my bill?
- I have added someone as a bill sharer who hasn't created their account yet. What happens next?
- What happens if one of my bill sharers does not pay for their share of the bill I created?
- Who is bill sharing for?