No need for that just set up the bill payment and add your partner as a bill sharer – they will have to create their Duesday account too. Split the bill evenly each month or provide custom figures.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a joint account to share bills?
- How many people can I share a bill with?
- If I accept to share someone else’s bill, what happens next?
- What happens if a bill sharer declines the invite to share my bill?
- Can I stop someone sharing my bill?
- I have added someone as a bill sharer who hasn't created their account yet. What happens next?
- What happens if one of my bill sharers does not pay for their share of the bill I created?
- Who is bill sharing for?